The ZERO SCOUT™ Rackmount case is a lighter, rotomolded, double-entry case designed and engineered to provide complete protection for the most sensitive E.I.A. 19" rackmount equipment and instrumentation. Engineered to be lighter in weight (compared to Warrior), your equipment is assured of security and protection—inside and out. The versatile SCOUT line is available with a standard 19" rack, with a removable 19" rack and without a rack. Available in select U-sizes, colors and configurations.
SCOUT 19" Rackmount cases meet the rigors of virtually all conditions including extreme altitude, rain, sleet, snow, sand, dust and temperatures.
|Le caratteristiche dei contenitori includono:
- Rack or Frames provide a precise platform for
all 19" rackmountable equipment and systems.
- Outer Case Shells are a lighter, rotationally
molded virgin polyethylene.
- Exceptionally durable, it is resistant to virtually
all industrial chemicals, solvents and acids.
- Ruggedized aluminum vertical stiffeners are anchored to the inner case gussets to offer
heavy duty support when cases are in the
- Vertical mounting rails are formed of high
strength steel. #10-32 tapped holes for
installations of instruments and accessories.
- Lid Hangers are standard on SCOUT cases and provide a convenient location for lid storage.
- 90 Degree Corner–Locks on all lids provide the ultimate standard of security when lids are closed and latched.
- Elastomeric Shock Mounts with sufficient sway
space provide the ultimate in shock protection.
Click here to download a SCOUT™ Part Number Builder and view sizes and available options.